. . .but you can't make throwing recyclables into the trash any easier.
Monday, September 10, 2007
In case you forget what I look like
Courtesy of my friend Little R's blog, here are some photos of events about which I've already blogged. In the pictures are S, Little R, and Roommates 1 and 2. And in some of them, I'm all fancy pants! In others, I'm a tad goofy. And, as always, I am a giant in all of them.
I'm thinking of joining the basketball team so as to harness my giantism. But only if they've fewer than four practices a week - we'll see.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's great fun reading your blog and seeing the pix, though I couldn't see the pyramids in the all-Cairo view.
2 comments:
It's great fun reading your blog and seeing the pix, though I couldn't see the pyramids in the all-Cairo view.
You've got to enlarge that picture to really see it, in the posted form it's just too wee.
Post a Comment