The Roommate, Number 2 and I spotted the lady in the check-out line at Spinneys, where I also purchased:
Cockybuster! Once I figure out how to use it, I look forward to my cockroach problems vanishing before my very eyes. The instructions say:
Mix a certain amount of powder with sufficient amount of water with stirring
till the mixture gives homogenous paste. Cut the paste to small pieces in the
size of bills. By fingers take pieces and pressure them till it stick in places
where cockroaches are possibly present.
I bought some raisins at Spinneys and got my very own nut sack from the nut and fruits stand. Thusly have I added delectation to my life.
Here is another view of the check-out line at Spinneys. I had plenty of time in line to muck about. I like the flirtatous look shared between this gal and the young dude. Hey, cutie, meet me by the Chips & Crisps.

2 comments:
Hi Ruth, It's Julie from Oakvale days. We had bookclub at your Mom's yesterday. I totally enjoy your blog and think you are a very clever daughter. Not only an etching maker extraordinaire, but a writer exquisite. Cheerio, JVaccaro
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment