Perhaps these stores are between collections and thus have nothing in which to dress their mannequins?

The lines of dust indicate that these busts were previously wearing bathing suits.
Some of the mannequins have eerily life-like expressions while some bear stronger resemblance to aliens, others to head-balancing acrobats.

These male mannequins have spooky, long-eyelashed peepers.

The kids are the freakiest. Would these displays induce you to purchase clothing for your progeny?

Some of these girls have black lipstick, others are blind-folded. Don't ask me to explain the belly dance costume. Even her mannequin pals are befuddled.

Only a few of the lady mannequins wear modest clothing. Others sport outfits no one would wear outside of the Playboy Mansion and assume absurd positions.

Who wears these items? Not the lady walking by, surely.
What are these ladies so angry about?

Bonus pictures:
Excentric (sic) House sells shoes, and not particularly abnormal pairs at that. The Arabic offers no clues as to why the store bears this name - it's merely a transliteration of the English words.
Egyptian women carry their babies in a manner I've never before seen - plopped, saddle-style, over one shoulder. The babies don't seem to mind; I've never seen one even wobble.
This is a square near my house that I came across while scouting the finest in mannequin hilarity. Pretty.
2 comments:
I love the mannequins. I'm surprised no one else has commented on them, but I'm doing my duty.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time... thanks for the pix!
Post a Comment