The occasion was a birthday cocktail party at my friends' palace, for which appropriate dresses were the appropriate dress. I was one of the few who missed the black-dress-only memo, but I had only my closet to choose from.
Here I am with J, who not only eschewed black but wore bright purple, god bless her.
This looks like two pictures pieced together in photoshop since we on the left are being a wee bit nutso, whereas those on the right look adorably normal.
Then again, maybe it's a very accurate picture in which we are all being ourselves.
The Roommate and Senora I decided to look like supermodels in their picture, but who can blame them?
I took other pictures last night, but my camera was not in the best mood and decided to delete half of them. There were various pictures of me and Number 2 wearing napkin hats at dinner, and yet these have disappeared from the camera's memory base. Maybe it was scandalized by the silliness and wanted to shield the world. . .but it has never objected before.
Whatever the reason, I thought I took twice as many pictures as this but I ended up with only these three.
Luckily they're good ones. But no napkin hats and a dress? I don't feel like myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment