Sometimes I dream about my thesis. Not about the actual process of reading and writing, but the finished project. In my dream, it is nicely bound in a dark blue cover and I have placed it on my bookshelf. And then comes the best part of the dream - I walk away. I don't know what happens after that. Maybe I eat some macaroni.
That heavenly event will come soon enough since the year is racing by. One month of the semester has passed, and I have written two chapters. I feel alternatively triumphant about this fact and panicked about the rest of it, but, and this is very exciting news: much like the most famous caboose of yore, I think I can!
Or, should say "Yes, We Can!" (see below)?
In the interest of occasionally pursuing activities that do not relate to schoolwork, I have attended two whole parties. At one event, Number 2 decided to perform the dance from Thriller while SLW and I chose to pretend we didn't know her.
I tried to get down to KG's height, but I couldn't keep up the stoop for long.
Hark! What do you suppose that person is pointing at?
2 comments:
Someday I hope there is a posting that makes #2 look a little less absurd!
xo,
#2
You look spectacularly happy and spectacular in the first picture--but what's the funny orange bird on your shirt in the other pictures?
Post a Comment